Hang Mei International Technology Co.,Ltd
------>>>Your Professional Software Product Supplier
|Place of Origin:||USA / HongKong / Singapore / ireland|
|Model Number:||win10 pro|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||OEM pack|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Available:||Global Area||Warranty:||Lifetime Activation|
|Operating System Edition:||PRO|
Windows 10 professional 64 bit DVD + OEM Coa Key License Korean Language FQC -08983
System Requirements for Windows 10:
|Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC|
|RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS|
|Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support
1. OEM software is intended for system builders and small OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) who manufacture computer systems and pre-install OEM system builder software onto those systems. It is not intended for purchase or installation by consumers.
2. OEM copies cannot be transferred from one PC to another. Once you install an OEM copy of Windows Operating System on a PC it must remain with that PC forever, unless upgraded to a newer version of Windows in the future. Retail versions can be moved from PC to PC, but your retail copy of Windows Operating System cannot be installed on more than one PC at any given time.
3. OEM copies do not come with any support from Microsoft. If you need to call Microsoft for support with Windows Operating System, you must pay a fee to do so. Retail copies come with a phone support incident included in the price.
Ratings and reviews
2. App experiences may vary.
3. Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
4. Broadband Internet required for some features (ISP fees apply). Xbox Live features only available with supported games in Xbox Live supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries.
Limited number of games available in 2015 that support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires home network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips. Game DVR only available with supported hardware. Xbox One, PC/Tablet and Phone versions of games all sold separately.
5. Cortana available in select markets at launch, experience may vary by region and device.
This Package Contains:
1. Product License COA Sticker Key - 1 License for use on a single machine
2. OEM Install DVD - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
3. Instructions for installation on PC / Laptop